Explosion Proof Anticorrosion Lighting Switch
|FOB Price:||US $9.35-11.92 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||60 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|60 Pieces||US $9.35-11.92/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25 PCS/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BZM-8030
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Contact Type: Type b Contact
- Pole: 1,2
- Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
- Certification: ISO9001, CCC
- Anti-Corrosion Grade: Wf2
- Specification: CCC
- HS Code: 85365000
- Function: Industry, Explosion Proof
- Usage: Control Switch
- Detection Method: Correlation Type
- Rated Continuous Current: 10A
- Brand: People
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Trademark: Brand People
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, Cn
1. Ambient temperature is -25ºC to + 55ºC., Installment height ≤ 2000m. Can be used in hazardous areas: Zone1 and Zone 2.
2. It complies to IEC60079
3. Can be used in explosive gas atmosphere of category IIA and IIB where the temperature classification is T1~T6.
4. Widely applied in Petroleum, Chemistry, dock, food, medicine, war industry and so on area.
1. Safety reinforced shell, explosion proof components are installed inside.
2. The shell is die-casted by engineering plastic. electrostatic resistant, anti-imulsion, good thermal stability
3. Explosion-proof switch is double-pole control switch.
4. The exposed fasteners adopt stainless steel, anti-lost design. Convenient for installment and maintenance.
5. Cable wiring.
|Ex-proof mark||Rated current||Rated voltage||Protection grade||Inlet thread||Cable diameter|
|Exd IICT6||10A||AC 380/220V||IP65||G3/4''||Φ9~14mm|
Outline and Installation
Packing and shipping
-- Ordinary paper carton for products.
-- Shipping mark according to customer's request.
-- Bulk production will be deliveried by sea and air.
-- We have our own factory, professional manufacturer
-- We can send you samples within one week.
-- We do OEM & ODM services .
-- We control quality strictly, quality problem: 100% compensation or change
Welcome to visit our factory. Welcome customer or your agent to inspect before order and before lading.